Oct 24, 2007

My favorite bakery

The bakery that I recommend is Jizoya. Jizoya is in Rokko. I eat a bread of Jizoya every morning. My house is far from Jizoya, so I get breads delivered to my house. A bread of Jizoya is soft and tasty. Jizoya took part in a fair what delicious foods of the whole country gathered. That fair was held at SOGO last month. A storekeeper was saying that breads were sold out in 10 minutes. People who ate a bread of Jizoya all will become liked it. I like a bread of Jizoya very much.

history of bread:http://www.botham.co.uk/bread/history1.htm

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Yuri!

    Thank you for useful information about Jizoya and its nice bread.
    I'll try some!

    And the article about history of bread looks quite interesting.
    You've done a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete