Sep 28, 2011

Students' favorite songs and artists

Asked on Tuesday, 27 September. 

Here's the list of the songs and artists my 1st year students like to listen to:

Backstreet Boys (I want it that way)
Queen (Bohemian Rhapsody)
Stevie Wonder (I just called to say I love you)
Michael Jackson (Billie Jean)
Bon Jovi (It's my life)
The Beatles (Help!)
The Carpenters (Top of the world)



Utada Hikarru (Kremlin Dusk - Kingdom Hearts)
John Mayer (Say)
Michel Learns To Lock  (Take me to your heart)
Lady Antebellum (Need you now)
Katy Perry (Teenage dream)
Coldplay (Speed of sound)
Amy Winehouse (Back to black)
Christina Aguilera (Hurt)
Fall Out Boy (Saturday)
Red Hot Chili Peppers (Under the bridge / Cant't stop)

Green Day (American idiot / 21 guns)   

Aerosmith (AngelI don't want to miss a thing)

Chris Brown (Run it!)

Rhapsody (Dawn of victory) (?)
ハロウィンボンジョビ(?) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment